You can use the Put-to-Light workflow in the Skublox Hub App to sort products to orders on a put wall. To get a detailed overview, please check our Sellercloud blog.
In the Put-to-Light section, you can see the list of walls:
- Active walls are marked green
- The red dot marks who is currently online
You can click on the wall name to display a number of related options.
You can click on the wall name to:
- Adjust the brightness of the slots
- Refresh all slot lights remotely
- Run light tests on the slots
- Restart the Skublox Controller App
- Turn off the Skublox Controller App
Once you have a slot assigned you can click on it to view more slot information and to configure it:
- Click on the SKU to open this SKU in Skustack Admin.
- View the order number
- If you want to help an employee to find the slot you can click Flash slot
- You can click Cancel pending scan to cancel the pending scan
- You can empty the slot by clicking Empty slot (You’ll need to enter a security PIN)
To disconnect a sorter from a wall, click on the user > Disconnect.
To view connections between slots click Actions > Show cabling.
To change cabling configurations:
- click Actions > Edit.
- Configure Wall segment shape.
- Select Cabling flow direction from the dropdown.
- You can preview the wall configuration on the right.