The Skublox Controller App helps you manage your sorting walls and see the “big picture” of your whole sorting process. The app is installed on the Skublox Controller PC, and in most cases, you simply need to update it to get the latest version.
Download and install the Skublox Controller App
- Download the Skublox Controller App from the following link.
- On your Controller PC, find the folder with that file.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP file > Extract All.
- Click Extract. You will be redirected to another folder.
- Run the Skublox.Controller.App.Installer-FirstTime-Admin.exe file.
- Select Install. (The Start Skublox with Windows box is checked by default. Uncheck if needed.)
- Wait for the installation to complete. The Skublox Controller App will start automatically.
Install the Skublox Controller device drivers
If the Skublox Controller device drivers are not installed, the message below will appear after running the Skublox.Controller.App.Installer-FirstTime-Admin.exe file.
Log into the Skublox Controller App
After successfully installing the Skublox Controller App, follow these steps to log in and configure your first sorting wall:
- Enter your Team, Email, and Password > Next.
- You can quickly Edit, Delete, or Add a wall after the initial login. Or, click Cancel and add your wall later in the Settings tab.
Update the Skublox Controller App
- In the Skublox Controller App, click Check for Update.
- Select Download Now.
- Choose a folder to download the ZIP file. After the download completes, a folder with the extracted files will automatically open.
- Run the Skublox.Controller.App.Installer-Update-CurrentUser file.
- Click Run to start the update.
For more information about the settings, refer to the Configure the Skublox Controller App article.