The Settings tab within the Skublox Controller lets you view and manage your sorting walls. For example, you can view your wall cabling in advance, choose the configuration best suited to your needs, and so forth. You can also add, edit, or delete Skublox walls:
- Add a Skublox Wall
- Edit a Skublox Wall
- Delete a Skublox Wall
Manage Wall Settings
To view and configure wall settings in the Skublox Controller:
- Open the Controller app and click Settings.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Click Next to view the details of your walls.
Add a Skublox Wall
To add a new wall:
- Click Add.
- Select your sorting workflow.
- Enter all of the required information as follows:
- Warehouse (choose the warehouse where your wall is located; ex: Default Warehouse)
- Max Active Users (choose up to 6)
- Wall Segment Shape (columns and rows)
- Flow Direction (cabling between slots)
- Click Save. Your Skublox Wall is now up and running.
Edit a Skublox Wall
To edit an existing wall: