The Skublox Hub App allows you to manage and assign slot capacities. You can configure the volume of the slots and sort orders with multiple items or find a better fit for bigger-sized items.
When setting a capacity, you can choose between the following volume units:
- Cubic inches
- Cubic feet
- Cubic centimeters
To manage slot capacities, open your wall > Click on the Actions icon > Select Manage Capacities from the drop-down menu.
- To create a new capacity, click on the Add new capacity button. Specify the capacity name, the volume, and the volume unit.
- To edit a capacity, click on the vertical ellipsis icon next to it and select Edit. You can change the capacity name, the volume, and the volume unit.
- To delete a capacity, click on the vertical ellipsis icon next to it and select Delete.
Assign capacity to slots
To assign slot capacities, open your wall > Click on the Actions icon > Select Assign capacity to slots from the drop-down menu. Note that all modifications take effect immediately and neither require a wall restart nor lead to any downtime.
- To assign a new capacity, select one or more slots and assign a capacity.
- To delete an assigned capacity, select the slot(s) and click the Reset button.